Wednesday 4 May 2016

Terrifying moment for all high school's graduates - MATURA EXAMS!

Hello to all of you,
in today's short post I would like to reflect a little on an important subject which is Matura Exam. As all of you know or can imagine May has come and  this massacre has returned...
Each year thousands of high school's students sit the exams and they probably live under stress for several weeks...
It sounds really awful but for sure lots of us  have it behind!
For me matura exams were very stressful because I wanted to write them the best I could. I have to say that during these several days I was eating and sleeping very little.. was it good for me? For sure it wasn't, but that weird feeling was stronger than normal thinking..
In addition to basic exams I also had three ones at the advanced level ( English, Geography and Polish) I needed great results from these exams so I learnt a lot and prepared well. 

After several weeks I received the results and fortunately I passed all the exams :) I was totally happy, I think anyone who knows that feeling will agree with me. 

What about your exams? Were they difficult? How did you feel? Was that whole time stressful to you? I'm looking forward to your answers ! :)

I would like to wish all this year's secondary school's graduates the best results and a positive attitude! The most important thing is to believe in yourself , then everything will be possible!:)
GOOD LUCK! 

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion, the matura exams arouse powerful emotions to a degree that students may have a blank mind. To tell the truth, I was also stressed after the exams waiting for mu results. Thanks God I survived. Now I keep my fingers cross for all the young people who have to struggle with matura exams this year!:-)

    ReplyDelete