Tuesday 31 May 2016

Swimming, one of my hobbies!

Hi,
I wish to share with you my experiences and feelings associated with this beautiful sport. 
I love swimming! I have swum regularly for about five years and each time I came to the swimming pool I feel very happy and satisfied. 
For me swimming is a part of everyday's life. I can't imagine even one week without doing it. Maybe it's a kind of addiction..;) 

Why swimming? I think I don't have to write the advantages of swimming because there are lots of them.. to remind you, swimming:
  • improves our condition;
  • is the perfect way to keep our body slim
  • helps in better breathing ( you know what I mean :D ) 
  • is the best way to get back into shape and fitness after an accident

These are only a few advantages of swimming ;) 
To be honest at the swimming pool I feel totally relaxed and pleased.. 
After whole day or even week of doing hard skills all I dream about is to jump into the water and forget about everything just for a moment.. 
What's funny, I love the smell of chlorine too.:)) Maybe it's weird but it reminds me where I am. :) 

I'm not a professional swimmer, I swim for myself in my free time. ;)
I think it's quite important to do some sports when we find some time. Our bodies need it! 
At the begining it's often hard to find doing some sport necessary and we convince ourself not to do it.But remember, don't give up! 
You won't regret it ;)) 

 

Isn't it beautiful ? :D
I think I'm going to swim today ;)) 

See you in next post! 
J.O 
 

2 comments:

  1. I think that you love our "step" on mondays :P You must write about it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love swimming but I don't really have time for this. Maybe I'll go to swimming pool after exams.

    ReplyDelete