Wednesday 18 May 2016

Beautiful French language!

This subject will probably interest some of you due to the faculty I and my classmates study :)

How many of you feel
satisfied during learning this language? 
I do! I love French , it's phonetics, grammar, vocabulary and even different accents..
I have my future plans associated with this language. 

I try not to break down when I do not pass the subjec's exam..that sometimes happens to all of us, so don't worry;) Everything I learn I do it for myself..:) 

I have known the beauty of the French language at my high school, but unfortunately I had such a bad luck and I was taught by someone who had little patience and few ideas to make lessons more interesting.. 
Additionally other classmates didn't interest  in the subject as I did.. In case of this I had few opportunities to learn more. But I didn't give up and decided to continue my French's adventure at the University;)

For me learning foreign languages has a future..
Nowadays to get a well-paid job people should speak well at least two different languages.. 
That's what convinced me to study French too;) 
I would like  to finish my studies with good results and become a French teacher at school.:) 

Thanks for reading, 
J.O ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment