Wednesday 6 April 2016

Beautiful Balkans... part 1- Budapest

Hi,
I would like to share with you some wonderful memories from my holiday in the Balkans where I was two years ago. Travelling is one of my hobbies and I try to visit new places each year.
I spent really great time in the Balkans even though the whole trip was quite tiring.
We ( my mother and aunt were travelling with me :) ) visited six countries in twelve days and every place was totally different and incredibly beautiful.
We started our trip in Cracow and after some hours of waiting for the bus we went on tour to Budapest. I felt in love with that city, the capital of Hungary. :)
If you didn't visit Budapest you would try to make it happen very quickly! You will surely be delighted. 
I was watching beautiful historical buildings and taking lots of the phtos.
There are many fascinating places in Budapest and I would like to share some photos of them I took there:  




 Great market hall in Budapest





 The Hungarian Parliament, completed in 1904.

 

View of the beautiful Budapest and the wide Danube


 In the foreground: Heroes Square and Museum of Fine Arts in the distance.


 

The Gellért Hill


To end today's post let's read some Hungarian words:

Good morning-jó reggelt [jou reggelt]
Goodbye-viszontlátásra [wisontlataszro]
How much does it cost?-ez mennyibe kerül ? [ez mennibe keryul?]
Cheers!-egészségére [egesszegedre]
Poland-Lengyelország [leńdzielorsag]

Hungary-Magyarország [madziarorsag]

Thursday-csütörtök [czuytyrtyk]


In my opinion Hungarian is one of the most difficult languages! 
What do you think? 
Best regards, 
J.O :))



No comments:

Post a Comment