Sunday 13 March 2016

My blogging beginnings.

Hello to all of you !
This is my first post here, on my new blog and I would like to write one or two posts each week. My English teacher encouraged me to create this blog and in my opinion it will certainly be an interesting experiment.
I haven't thought yet about what I will write but I will surely come up with something interesting. 
At the outset I would like to introduce myself. It will be easier if you know who writes it all. :) 
My name is Justyna Orlikowska and I am a student of Romance philology in PoznaƄ, a medium-sized city in western Poland. You will be probably surprised why am I writing English blog if I'm studying French..Well, at first my level of English is much higher than the French one. I have learnt English since I was about ten years old. The truth is that I really love both languages and who knows, maybe in the future I will write a simillar blog in French.;) 
In my spare time i love reading books, watching movies and cooking.:) I try to spending this time with my family,  my boyfriend or friends. People whom I can rely on are one of the most important part of my life.;) 
I undertake to write another post next week






What do you think? :D

Greetings, 
J.O

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you will find English quite useful when learning French - it may cheer you up to know that around half of English vocabulary has French origins :) Enjoy blogging!

    ReplyDelete